Tamara Faber, Andrea Rathke, and Jenny Riecke, three esteemed members of the JFKS Guidance Department, join us to discuss mental heath and neurodiversity.
If you enjoy our podcasts and journals, please support IDEAS! Half of your donations will be shared with our allies at LSVD. Make a donation, however humble, over here.
Andrea Rathke would love to see you in room B222 and endorses the idea attributed to Francis of Assisi, "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Tamara Faber usually holds down the fort in Haus Reil, but for now is in GR204. She endorses Growth Mindset with The Big Life Journal. She also mentioned this Ted about ADHD Talk by Stephen Tonti.
Jenny Riecke is always smiling in B203. She endorses another podcast (dare she!) Cosmo Danke Gute and l Psychologeek with Pia Kabitzsch available on the YouTubes.
- This episode was developed, hosted, and produced by Tony Oldani & Bella Winger and produced by Daniel Lazar.
- Be sure to follow IDEAS Pod wherever you listen. Share your favorite episodes with your friends.
- Dive into our catalogue of journals and podcasts.
- Have ideas for IDEAS? Get in touch! Instagram. Facebook. Email us at ideas [at] jfksberlin.org.
- We are proud to be part of the Bear Radio network. If you like IDEAS, you ought to dive into the Bear community of podcasts.
- Thanks to the JFKS Verein for the microphones. We love them!
Our theme music for this episode is "Too Cool" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons By Attribution 3.0 License.